Naruto Fantasy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naruto Fantasy

Live as a ninja, make friends, enemies, and just have fun!

Character Requests Info

Raichii
    Raichii
    Admin

Character sheet
    Ninjustu:
    Character Requests Info Left_bar_bleue70/100Character Requests Info Empty_bar_bleue  (70/100)
    Genjustu:
    Character Requests Info Left_bar_bleue40/100Character Requests Info Empty_bar_bleue  (40/100)
    Taijustu:
    Character Requests Info Left_bar_bleue90/100Character Requests Info Empty_bar_bleue  (90/100)

Character Requests Info Empty Character Requests Info

Post by Raichii Fri Dec 30, 2011 9:13 pm

Greetings Members!

Character Requests, another idea I picked up from a good friend of mine, is where you can fill out a minimal bio of a character who has a significant effect on your own character. So in other words, if your character has an older sibling who he or she looks up to, you can post a topic here for it. Those of you who take interest in a character request can take them up (with the permission of the requestor) and take the character in as your secondary account.

To put down a request, simply create a new topic, and title it something that grabs someone's attention, such as a quote, or saying that reflects the personality of the character you are requesting. Then, in the post, you would type up their name, a picture (if any) and a minimal amount of information to introduce the Character Request to those reading it.

Once you have accepted a request, either you or the requestor will need to notify me, and then you will create a second account for that specific character request. Keep in mind, you will still need to fill out a character application for the character, but it doesn't have to be in quite so much detail as it would be if it were an original character.

Thank you for your attention!

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:52 pm